I'm trying to implement a "dynamic" proxy forward to access localhost from
Internet, like Ngrok.

This guy does essentially the same thing: https://serveo.net/#intro (but,
without a client)

The idea would be to use the SAME port on the server, and make a dynamic
proxy for each client, based on a subdomain

The problem is that the default implementation throws error on the second
connection .. saying that the port is already open.

org.apache.sshd.common.forward.DefaultForwardingFilter # doBind

Who has an idea of how to implement this? The advantage of this is that you
do not even need a CLIENT like Ngrok for that ... just using normal ssh
would be possible.

ssh -R http2:9000:localhost:8002 localhost -p 4440
ssh -R http2:pSERVER:localhost:pLOCAL localhost -p SSHD_PORT

an option I imagined, is to generate the ports dynamically on the server:
IGNORING THE 'pSERVER' port, and creating an HttpProxy, to do the
redirection for each port. But I find this very inefficient, I believe it
would be possible to do only by analyzing the request header and making the
redirects for the corresponding channels / connections