Hi,

On 27.01.22 21:44 , José Danilo Ross Lépiz wrote:
Currently I'm working on migrating an application using JGit to use SSHD
but I have not been able to get private key login working. Could I be
missing any configuration?

This is the stacktrace I get:

java/security/spec/PKCS8EncodedKeySpec
at
org.bouncycastle.jcajce.provider.asymmetric.rsa.KeyFactorySpi.engineGeneratePrivate(Unknown
Source) ~[bcprov-jdk15on-1.70.jar:1.70.0]
at java.security.KeyFactory.generatePrivate(KeyFactory.java:384) ~[?:?]
at
org.apache.sshd.common.config.keys.impl.AbstractKeyEntryResolver.generatePrivateKey(AbstractKeyEntryResolver.java:52)
~[sshd-osgi-2.7.0.jar:2.7.0]
at
org.apache.sshd.common.config.keys.loader.openssh.OpenSSHRSAPrivateKeyDecoder.decodePrivateKey(OpenSSHRSAPrivateKeyDecoder.java:83)
~[sshd-osgi-2.7.0.jar:2.7.0]
[...]

No idea. This is really surprising. What Java version is this running on?

Usually such things are classpath problems. But missing a core class?

You're not alone, though; see [1]. Unfortunately there's no answer there, either.

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67376583/noclassdeffounderror-pkcs8encodedkeyspec-when-running-in-tomcat