Hi Christopher,

First, sorry for the late answer

Apache MINA SSHD is a library providing SSH support in Java. It's more likely that one of the Java applications running on your server is using a version of this library that is subject to this CVE. FTR, an Apache MINA SSHd release (2.9.2) has been issued that fix this specific CVE.

I suggest you check what Java application is running on your servers, and that you check either with your internal developers or with your software vendors to get to know which software is embedding Apache MINA SSHd.

It may be complex because it may be a third party dependency (ie a lib that is used by a lib (and you can iterate) that is used by an application...)

I hope you'll find the root cause if this issue...