Just submit your questions to the list.  There are lots of helpful
people on it that will be happy to help.

Also, if you're just looking to have basic HTML tags in JSF, there is
a custom tag library called htmLib that has all over the HTML tags
implemented as JSF tags so that you can use them directly within a JSF
page.

http://jsftutorials.net/htmLib/