The HtmlCheckboxRendererBase wasn't properly rendering the disabled
property on individual checkboxes.  I fixed this bug, but it has led
to another bug.

If you have a checkbox that is checked and disabled, IE doesn't submit
a value for it.  This leads to JSF interpreting that as the checkbox
being unchecked.

A possible solution would be to render a hidden select with the same
values as the checkboxes and whose selected state could be maintained
in parallel with javascript.

Is IE's behavior W3C compliant?

We currently have a workaround for this problem, but ideally, we could
have a disabled, checked checkbox behave as we would expect it.

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]