Hi,

I have been testing the JSCookMenu component in MyFaces 1.0.8 (the one
from Apache Incubator) and I have found that the tag automatically
generates some head content in this way:

<script
src="/myapp/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/navmenu.NavigationMenuItem/jscookmenu/JSCookMenu.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>
<script
src="/myapp/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/navmenu.NavigationMenuItem/jscookmenu/ThemeOffice/theme.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet"
href="/myapp/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/navmenu.NavigationMenuItem/jscookmenu/ThemeOffice/theme.css"
type="text/css"/>

But what I can't understand is why this is generated this way... I
mean, if you take a look at myfaces.jar, you will find a package where
all the JSCookMenu JS files and CSS files are:

org.apache.myfaces.custom.navmenu.resource.jscookmenu

but it does not coincide with the generated path at all!

So my question is whether this is a bug, or maybe I am forced to
create a package in my source folder named
"faces/myFacesExtensionResource/navmenu.NavigationMenuItem/jscookmenu"?

Looking forward to hear your comments.