CVS has just been updated with the latest code.  There is now
javascript support so you do not need to post to the server for every
node click.

There are still a few more tweaks to be made but it is closed to
finished now.  One big issue still is that if you click a "leaf" which
is a link which results in the same tree being displayed, the tree
does not remember which nodes were open.  This is for the client-side
version only, the server-side version works properly.  I will fix this
problem and a few other things and we'll be done!

sean