Hi all,

We are using the jcook menu and have problems to modify the stylesheets. The only stylesheet we could modify was the one for ThemeIE.

But one problem remains: it displays a shadow as a background of the menu and the effect is not beautiful with our style. We would like to remove it, by suppressing the windows css filter line in the submenu item. But this did not change anything.

Did anybody succeeded doing that?

Could you change the other styles?

All the styles are automatically loaded, even if we only suggested to load the ThemeIE. Do you know why?

Many thanks in advance

Gilles DUCRET

IT Development

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tel: +41 22 307 32 29

"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message and any attached files from your system.
The confidentiality and integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet and the sender does not accept liability for its content"