yes. the only difference between the two cases is the existence of the rendered
property.

Slawek írta:
sure that in case 1 your button is inside somme form?:P
thats my favorite bug;)

slawek

Yes I've tried, but nothing happend. The button is still does nothing. The action method is uncalled.

Heath Borders írta:

Yeah, that's what I meant.