Matthias and Sean:

I got it. Thanks for your patience.

Congratulation for the good works. It looks very nice. I look forward to the real release.

BaTien
DBGROUPS
====================

Duong BaTien wrote:

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

BaTien,

here are the files you are searching for:

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/myfaces/

-Matthias

Thanks Matthias.

Yes, i did download both the src and bin files and also extract the /build/release/ 1.09. I am sure that you or Sean has a .war file of the examples on the site somewhere so you can save me time to properly go through a build process.

I also privately asked Sean. You can send to me off list.

BaTien
DBGROUPS

Duong BaTien wrote:

Where is the latest myfaces examples with tree2 on it?

I went to the nightly-built links and got both the source and binary. I cannot find the examples war file. The link of examples leads me to version 1.0.8 dated 05-Jan-2005. I try to quickly build from the src, but failed.

Thanks

BaTien
DBGROUPS