Hmm, have you had any experience with
MyFacesExtensionsFilter? This seems to be the answer
on the myfaces site but I cannot get it to work and/or
and not quite sure if it will work.

-Matt

--- Heath Borders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We had to hack the MyFaces resource servlet to get
> it going in our own
> component jar, but it works fine once we got it
> working.
>
> On Apr 12, 2005 9:57 AM, Matt Fury
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Has anyone had any luck loading javascript source
> > files or stylesheets from a jar file?
> >
> > I've been told there is an old trick to the tune
> of
> > something like this:
> >
> > <script language="JavaScript"
> > src="jar:file:

myfaces.jar!/org/apache/myfaces/custom/navmenu/resource/jscookmenu/JSCookMenu.js
> > "
> > type="text/javascript"></script>
> > <script language="JavaScript"
> > src="jar:file:

myfaces.jar!/org/apache/myfaces/custom/navmenu/resource/jscookmenu/ThemeOffice/theme.js