From: Bjørn T Johansen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 3:09 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Servlet Filter?

Yes, I am.... Maybe I'll check the request path...

BTW, is SecurityFilter something else or just another name for filter?

BTJ

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi
>
> I seem to remember that (look in an earlier thread) there is a problem
> with that. Are you calling a faces page within that pattern?
>
> One soulution is to use the top-levek aproach and then check the
> requestpath in your filter (I use SecurityFilter for this).
>
> Hermod

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.