hi

im using eclipse+sysdeo plugin+tomcat5

i needed tree2 so i have changed my 1.0.8 web-inf/lib/myfaces.jar to
1.0.9

since then server throws error when booting or trying to run my app:

//*****************************************
09:49:23,577  INFO FacesConfigurator:226 - Reading standard config
org/apache/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
09:49:24,347 ERROR StartupServletContextListener:119 - Error
initializing ServletContext
javax.faces.FacesException: java.io.IOException: System nie może
odnaleźć określonej ścieżki //===that means: system cannot find path
        at
org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.feedJarConfig(FacesConfigurator.java:399)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.feedJarFileConfigurations(FacesConfigurator.java:311)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure(FacesConfigurator.java:203)
.
.
.
//*****************************************

and later:

//*************************************
INFO StartupServletContextListener:122 - ServletContext
'C:\eclipse\workspace\EBIRetail\webClient\' initialized.
StandardContext[/webClient4]StandardWrapper.Throwable
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Factories configured for this
Application - typically this is because a context listener is not
setup in your web.xml.
A typical config looks like this;
<listener>

<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>
</listener>

        at javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactory(FactoryFinder.java:101)
        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.init(FacesServlet.java:88)
.
.
.

i have tried to back to ther 1.0.8 version-but still getting the
same error

i have checked:
when deleting myfaces.jar than error dissapears but obviously i get
error that jsf tags are unknown

please help...

slawek