Title: Message

Thanks, that's kind of what I expected (trying to use MyFaces custom components on IBM's JSF Impl).

I agree that it appears that the JSF jars supplied with the RAD6 Faces support appear to be 1.0 based, not 1.0.1,
so that may indeed be the cause of the problem you're seeing (eg, if there was a bug in 1.0 that's been fixed in 1.1
that the tree2 component relies on)...    I haven't seen whether there's a newer version of Faces support coming out
for RAD6 or not, but then again I haven't actually looked either...

> However, I did read the compatibility section of MyFaces, which said that the components have been tested on WAS 5.1.2, which is kind of confusing if my above assumptions are correct.

Is it possible they (the components) were tested on the MyFaces JSF impl on WAS5.1.2, as opposed to the IBM JSF impl on WAS5.1.2?

You may want to try IBM's RAD Developer forum at the following URL (it looks like your question has already been asked there):

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/dw_thread.jsp?forum=430&thread=83163&message=13722909&cat=24&q=JSF#13722909