Martin Marinschek wrote:

Well, yes, but in this case you are reusing the standard renderkit!

if you just want to define an additional renderkit, you "copy" the
standard render-kit definition, give it a new rederkit-id, set your
renderer names as appropriate, and set the default renderkit to your
special render-kit id....

regards,

Martin