From: Sean Schofield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:43 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Possible Bug in HtmlRenderer in Tree2

Ok that is a slightly bizarre reason for wanting to do that but I see
what you mean.

The problem is that you can't connect the lines to your folders (they
would have to be connected to a blank space or some defined icon.)
The "folders" are facet specific and are optional so there isn't
really a way to connect them via lines (AFAIK.)

sean