David Geary, who is the main architect of Tiles, is working on a Tiles
+ JSF solution as part of Shale.  He mentioned to me that he will be
checking something in shortly.  I'm very interested to see it b/c
right now I can't use Shale dialogs together with the MyFaces Tiles
view handler and I want them both ;-)

sean