From: Jan Bols [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:41 AM
To: 'MyFaces Discussion'
Subject: Re: x:selectOneRadio and dataTable

I had the same problem but wasn't able to fix it. The thing I wanted to do
is to have multiple columns of radiobuttons and checkboxes. I ended up
coding a new component and renderer called selectOneRadio and
selectManyCheckbox with an extra called "columns". You can download the
source from http://sourceforge.net/projects/jsf-comp/ .

greetings
Jan