On 6/30/05, Broekelmann, Mathias <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I´ve done it also and noticed a slight performance issue (20 columns with
> checkboxes) which increased with more rows. I´m currently not sure if it is
> my business logic or something within myfaces.
>
> Do you have the same problems?

I haven't really noticed any performance issues, but then again, I've
been working with 460 rows by 60 columns of data, all pulled in from a
database.   So it'd be really hard to tell if there was an issue with
the component versus pulling data from the database and displaying the
html.

I just switched it over to use a DataScroller to show only 10 rows at
a time (and this also caches most of the database querying in memory)
and showing 10 rows x 60 columns of checkboxes seems to refresh as
well as I would expect.