The _javascript_ files are simply missing in the folder myfaces.jar\org\apache\myfaces\custom\tree2\resource\_javascript_ .
My problem is, that I did not managed it to connect to the svn repository - my system is behind a proxy/firewall. Somehow that does not work.

Can somebody give me an advice? I'm using Eclipse 3.0 and subclipse 0.9.31.

Mathias Werlitz