From: Jurgen Lust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 07.06.2005 11:35
Subject: MyFaces contribution
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message body follows:

Hi,

I have been working on a couple of JSF components for use in
web-based scheduling applications, which I needed for a
classroom management webapp at Ghent University. I was
planning to release the components as open source, but
instead of creating a standalone project, perhaps it would
be more interesting if I could contribute it to the MyFaces
project. Would you be interested in this?

I have deployed a little demo on our application server here:

UISchedule component:
http://mandril.ugent.be:7780/calfaces/simple/schedule.jsf

UIPlanner component:
http://mandril.ugent.be:7780/calfaces/simple/planner.jsf

Kind regards,

Jurgen Lust

--
This message has been sent to you, a registered SourceForge.net user,
by another site user, through the SourceForge.net site.  This message