Well, after our current SVN reorg the WML tag library kind of got lost ;)

it should already be back in the nightly builds, though...

regards,

Martin

On 7/21/05, aaronbartell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am going to be writing a WML application and was excited to dig in with MyFaces because I have seen (or thought I saw) the tags for MyFaces WML implementation in the past.  Now I am having trouble finding the WML tag library in any of the downloads or even mentioned on the MyFaces.apache.org website.  I have found a few threads in the forum archive, but nothing that points me in any direction.

Could somebody tell me where to start looking?

Aaron Bartell