Clément Maignien wrote:
Maybe the best solution is the open source one :
 - FacesIDE Eclipse plugin or FacesConsole
 - Tomcat (or Jboss IDE) Eclipse plugin
 - Hibernate Tools Eclipse plugin

Actually in this, case it is a viable, but not the best solution,
I think by next year, MyEclipse probably will have won the low cost plugin market, they currently are moving towards the functionality of Exadel and Nitrox.

The current preview on the upcoming M3 looks pretty much like what Exadel has to offer over MyEclipse on the visual editor side
(with Exadel probably still having the better drag and drop support)

Add to that a decent hibernate integration which is not a clear winner but good enough, and good enough case tools, and Exadel will have a hard time soon, which is a pity because there is no OptOut but I can keep the current status of the plugin license in MyEclipse.