Le 05-08-10 à 04:55, Arash Bijanzadeh a écrit :

What was the result of thread?
Which one did you used Jacobs? Any news from sitemesh compatibility with MyFaces?

SiteMesh, unfortunately, only half works with JSF. You can decorate a JSP page with
JSF components, but you cannot have JSF components in the decorator itself. Also,
you have to be careful about the order in which you declare your filters with MyFaces,
or you're likely to get a blank page. Hopefully, those things will change in SiteMesh 3.0.

Here's a blog entry that outlines the pitfalls of using SiteMesh with MyFaces: http://www.almaer.com/blog/archives/001010.html

david