Hi Werner,
i followed your advise and added the sessionFilter in my web.xml file. And it
doesn't work either. I made a test and switched back to a more uncomplicated
query namely this one: return getHibernateTemplate().find("from Request"); and
as expected it works wonderfull.
So that means, the lazy loading issue is falling out of the row of potential
canidates for the origin of this problem, or?

Regards Johannes