We've been using the 1.0.9 myfaces jar untouched since around May.  I pulled
the nightly build last night and am getting a bunch of errors with
h:graphicImage, things that were previously working fine.

<h:graphicImage url="/images/logo.gif" border="0" width="62" height="24"
hspace="2" vspace="2" alt="Our Logo" />

First it was complaining that getHSpace() wasn't found on the GraphicImage
component.  So I pulled the hspace and vspace attributes, figuring they weren't
that big of a deal.

Next it says:

        Attribute border invalid for tag graphicImage according to TLD

Since when is border invalid for images?  Am I missing something?  It appears
that HtmlGraphicImageTag still has a setBorder() method.  Is it possible
someone accidentally deleted the border attribute on the image TLD?

Neal Haggard
Senior Systems Developer
Knowledge Management Center
SAS Instititute