I am using 1.5 in my project.

Thanks
Rahul

Martin Marinschek wrote:

are you using 1.4.2 or 1.5 in your project?

regards,

Martin

On 8/12/05, *Rahul Pilani* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    I dont know what the problem is. When i use 1.5, the jar comes out
    bigger and after the including into my project, the project stops
    compiling. When I use 1.4.2, the jar is smaller, and project compiles
    just fine. I know it sounds strange, coz I didnt find anyone
    mention it
    anywhere..

    Martin Marinschek wrote:

    > strange... I am both building the jars with 1.5 and using it in
    an 1.5
    > application just fine!
    >
    > regards,
    >
    > Martin
    >
    > On 8/12/05, *Sean Schofield* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>> wrote:

    >     The problem is building right?  Its not that you can't run
    under 1.5
    >     just build right?  Interesting ... I wonder if its an issue
    with Ant
    >     and 1.5?
    >
    >     sean
    >
    >     On 8/11/05, Rahul Pilani < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>