Has anyone had any trouble using <h:commandLink> inside <t:column>?  I'm
still trying to figure out what's going wrong, but the symptom is that
the page with the table gets displayed fine, and then, when I click on
the link, the same page gets displayed, but this time with all the data
missing.  (The backing bean has request scope.)   The new page indicated
by the link doesn't get displayed.  The same link works fine outside of
<t:column>.  It just seems to fail inside the <t:column>.  (BTW,
<t:column> is specified inside <t:dataTable>.)

- Brendan