Title: Message
Any idea ? Any answer ?
Thanks, Clément
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Clément Maignien
Envoyé : mercredi 17 août 2005 15:02
À : MyFaces Discussion
Objet : s:inputSuggest issue

Hi everyone,
I've found a problem with the sandbox inputSuggest component.
I bind its value to a backing bean attribute that way :

<s:inputSuggest id="artsugg" value="#{receptBean.libArticle}">
    <f:selectItems id="libartselect" value="#{receptBean.libArticleChoices}"/>
</s:inputSuggest>

The component is filled as I expect it but the value of receptBean.libArticle I get in the the model isn't exactly the right one. In my case, the value is : orm:artsugg_choiceArt1, if Art1 is selected. In other words, it seems that the value equals : orm:<componentID>_choice<SelectedEntry>

The problem isn't so bad because I can get the right subString but hope it will be fix as it link the model to the view by the componentID.

By the way, is this the right place to ask this question ? is there a specific "sandbox mailin list" ? should I post it in the myfaces dev mailing list ?

Thanks
Clément.