I guess the confusion over this is more a documentation issue ;-)
My guess is in the long run there will be a handful of subprojects
with a common myfaces core.

Tobago probably is the first, lets see wheter the ADF Faces (if Oracle
can release it) will be a sideproject as well.

As long as the components as Martin said are not interchangeable with the Tomahawk ones, it is probably better to keep them as separate subproject.

Nevertheless a stunningly good component set. (although the table
has some slight field resizing bugs ;-) )

Great to have the stuff under the myfaces umbrella soon, this will give myfaces anohter boost.

Werner

( btw. my current project deadline is on the 23rd... expect some interesting stuff from me the weeks afterwards, nothing visual, but stuff which has been on the table constantly regarding the db layer :-) )

Jesse Alexander (KBSA 21) wrote:
I just wonder why it should be a new subproject. And whether
it would not be better to concentrate all components under
the tomahawk subproject. I feel that it will cause some
confusion having more than one component sub-project.

just my two cents
Alexander