Hi,

Some weeks ago I started a discussion about redirecting instead of forwarding, and also provided with a simple listener to avoid the fact that the messages were lost in each redirection.

Now I'm facing the same problem of loosing data in each redirection, but regarding the tree2 _restoredState property. Just for the sake of comprehension, this property is used to store the state of the tree (expanded nodes for example), so when I do a redirect everything gets lost and the tree always shows completely collapsed, instead of expanded.

I was thinking that a workaround for this could be again to extend my previous listener to also save the tree state in e.g. session, and then restore it before the render phase. Or maybe just switch to client state saving mode, but I don't know if there will appear collateral effects, as I'm working with server state saving mode...

Any ideas?