Hello!

We have set up a public Subversion repository recently at:

 http://www.atanion.net/repos/asf/tobago/trunk/

Browsing the repository currently doesn't seem to work with IDEA. So you may have to check out manually via

 svn co http://www.atanion.net/repos/asf/tobago/trunk/ tobago

To compile Tobago you need Java 5 and Ant 1.6.5. Just run

 ant install

in the root directory. Afterwards you may want to build one of the examples. Change the directory to example/demo and run

 ant war

There is a readme.txt (http://www.atanion.net/repos/asf/tobago/trunk/readme.txt) in the main directory which summarizes these steps. We also started to generate a web site with Maven 2 to make this kind of information easier to access. But it is not deployed yet...

Regards,

Arvid

Solgrims wrote:

Hi,

is there a way to access the tobago repository? And if so: what do I need to build tobago?

Regards,

Stefan Hedtfeld.