Title: Message
+1
-----Message d'origine-----
De : ir. ing. Jan Dockx [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 25 août 2005 16:16
À : MyFaces Discussion
Objet : Let's write that doc!

I suggest that we make this a user effort. Everybody, make an account in the wiki, and <a href="">let's start documenting those components</a>. If everybody writes a little piece (what is it for, how to use it), we'll have full documentation by Monday.

I just added a little grain. More to come, I promise.