The MyFaces team has created a new Wiki that we plan to use to keep
users informed of our current needs.  If anyone would like to do a
little extra to help the community effort you can check out the wiki
for details on where we need assistance:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Help_Wanted

The MyFaces project is growing very rapidly right now.  We have lots
of new users, bugs, enhancements, etc.  The MyFaces JSF implementation
is also about to undergo preliminary JSF 1.1 compatability testing.
Following the results of these tests we will have even more to do as
we address newly uncovered issues.

Any assistance will be appreciated.  Thanks to all of the contributors
so far who are now becoming too numerous to mention.