Hi,

I suppose some of you are using the great AJAX framework provided by Smirnov.

I was trying to simple give AJAX power only to the datatables in my application, so:

a) I added the new CommandLink renderer to the faces-config.xml file
b) I added the tag <ajax:view> to the page where my datable is defined using <t:dataTable> (actually my page is a subview - I'm using Tiles)
c) I added the necessary JARs to my LIB folder

When I run the application, the page gets perfectly rendered, but when I click on the scroller, nothing happens. I go to the _javascript_ console and this error is shown:

Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.getResponseHeader]"  nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)"  location: "JS frame :: http://localhost:8080/DeltaR/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/ajax.UIAjaxViewComponent/11245933/JSFAJAX.js :: anonymous :: line 48"  data: no]
Source File: http://localhost:8080/DeltaR/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/ajax.UIAjaxViewComponent/11245933/JSFAJAX.js
Line: 48

where the source line is:

          	  var idsFromResponse = req.getResponseHeader("Ajax-Update-Ids");

So my questions are:

a) Is it possible to only use this AJAX framework to have AJAXed datatables (just changing the CommanLinkRenderer)?
b) What is the difference between <ajax:view> and <ajax:page>? Which one should be used when inside a <f:subview>, as I am using tiles?

Thanks for your help ;-)