I apologise as it seemed to be a issue in my code.... :-o
Nothing to do with tree 2 in the end...

Emmanuel

On 8/26/05, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would agree with Mathias that this doesn't seem to be a Tree2
problem, especially if your actionListener is getting called.

What do you mean by the "repopulation is done before that"?  The
component tree will be recreated and the tree data can be set but it
should still be possible to add to the tree data before rendering.

sean