From: Rick Reumann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 2:59 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Dealing with links/buttons to fire off an action? confusion on how to set this up

On 8/26/05, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You can also use dataTable.getRowData(), provided your model data is
consistent, and then you don't need to create or pass a parameter.

    public void editRecord(ActionEvent event)
    {
        dataStore.editRecord (dataTable.getRowData());
    }

Can you explain this a bit more? For example will it matter if another user ends up going to the same JSP and has a 'different' view of the dataTable while I'm working with it in the editRecord method above? I would think that it wouldnt' matter but just double checking.

--
Rick