-----Original Message-----
I'm a JSF total newbbie so.. I'm sorry if I'm asking something trivial.

I read a lot of tutorials on page navigation and event handling... but
I still can't figure out how to implement a simple master/detail
pages. I make a page with dataTable reading values from a managed bean
but I can implement the passage to the detailed page?