Hi
I've got a newbie question regarding components and JavaScript generation.

I'm using t:inputDate with popupCalendar="true" but when I click the button to display the popup calendar nothing happens, this is because the necessary JavaScript link tags are not present in the page. When I run the MyFaces examples for the date input component it works perfectly and the links to the JavaScript and CSS are in the page header.

As far as I can tell from the example these links should be auto- generated by the component or maybe I'm missing something obvious?

Suggestions appreciated.
Thanks
Gianni

PS. I've got org.apache.myfaces.ALLOW_JAVASCRIPT set to 'true'