Hi,

        I want to put Objects (DTOs) in my SelectItems, to be able to
submit it in the Save, but i always get the Error Value is no String
error from the renderer.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Value is no String and component
userForm:groupListBox does not have a Converter
        at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.RendererUtils.getConvertedStringValue(Rende
rerUtils.java:670)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.RendererUtils.getConvertedStringValue(Rende
rerUtils.java:688)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRendererUtils.renderSelectOptions(
HtmlRendererUtils.java:459)
<SNIP LONG TRACE>

javax.faces.FacesException: Value is no String and component
userForm:groupListBox does not have a Converter

Does anybody have any idea what could be wrong here? I thought I could
put any type of object in my SelectItem...

Thanks,

Greg