Inside of MyFaces' sandbox stuff there are some ajax components.
For these components there is a PhaseListener to handle the AJAX Request inside of the "JSF Engine"

Also it is possible to use a PhaseListener for providing JS files or images of your custom components

And even for debugin (or learning the JSF lifecycle ;)
intersting blog entrie for PhaseListeners: -->
http://jroller.com/page/cschalk?entry=getting_familiar_with_the_jsf

-Matthias

Hello!

I have created a own custom component and made jar file. But if I use it in another project, my java files could not find the images and _javascript_s.

I heard from the PhaseLIstener. But I don't know how to use and whether I should use it or not.

Does someone know a good example or can me tell what I have to do?

Thanks
shed

--
Ein Service von http://www.sms.at