When I use <t:columns> for variable number of columns in dataTable, I need to call getResourceBundle() from ViewRoot, and then call resoucebundle.getString("Label"). In JSP, I just use "#{bundle.Label}".  Is there any performance overhead? Is there a better way to display localized string from a backing bean such as for <t:columns>? I am trying to understand how JSP manage resource bundle? does JSF need to access disk everytime I call getResourceBundle() or everytime a page loads that declares a resouce bundle? or any cache going on? Thanks.  Dave