Hi Martin,

What does 'ev' stands for?

One of the possible solutions I suggested was, the same way a new _SerializedDataModel is generated from the current data model (my own ListOfObjectsAsListDataModel), to assign the serialized data model to the original data model in the restoring data phase.

Please also note that I also posted a solution to the problem of lazy loading in Hibernate through the use of a LazyListDataModel object via callback mechanisms (so this will also not work with preserveDataModel...).