Hi,

as i mentioned before: your has to made the redirect/forward link relative.

I just check this out with the redirect in my application. Prefixing the
redirect url with a '/' results in a
"HTTP Status 404 - /faces/overview/intro.jsp" !

If you use absolute url you has to add the application path also.

If you know the url you has to type in your browser to get your launch
page, this is exactly the url to must redirect/forward to!

The navigation-rules of your faces-config.xml are not needed for this,
just for inner application navigation.

Regards

--
Don't answer to From: address!