Hi everybody, first excuse me for my poor english.

I use JSF with Spring and Hibernate and I have the following problem :

i ve a class with two many-to-one relations which have the same bean associated.

This works fine, but , my problems is when i m trying to update the class and the two beans have the same values, since then hibernate always update both beans with similar values, independently of the values you set to the first bean, hibernate always update database with the values of the second one.

The hibernate mapping look likes that :

<many-to-one name="name1"  column="columnA" class="com.classeA"/>
<many-to-one name="name2" column="columnB" class="com.classA"/>

If someone has the same problem...

Thank you for your help.