Hello,

i have a problem with the f:convertDateTime:

if i have a simple h:outputText with an attached f:convertDateTime where
only pattern is set (to "HH:mm") the convertToObject goes wrong.

For testing i'm using the date.jsp in simple expamles from svn current.

I add

<h:inputText value="#{date3}" >
  <f:convertDateTime pattern="HH:mm"/>
</h:inputText>

and remove the t:inputDate referencing date3.

now every time i pressing the submit button the hour is incremented by one.

Is this a bug, or what i'm doing wrong?

--
Don't answer to From: address!