Hi all,

In the process of upgrading to MyFaces 1.1.0, I think I have found an issue with the putAll method on the request map.  In 1.0.9, this code worked correctly:

FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getRequestMap().putAll(myMap);

In 1.1.0, putAll throws an UnsupportedOperationException.  I modified my code to call put in a loop and everything worked.

>From the JSF 1.1 JavaDoc for getRequestMap():

"The returned Map must implement the entire contract for a modifiable map as described in the JavaDocs for java.util.Map."

Thanks,
Michael