Those are nice..

However, what made me almost jumped off my seat was this:
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jhook/archive/2005/09/jsf_avatar_vs_m_1.html

Another great thing coming from the talented Mr Hookom.  Standardized
these things could definitely help JSF AJAX components perform more
efficiently.  The idea of using AJAX partial update without a need to
create new AJAX-ized components is just awesome.

Can't wait for the JSF 1.2a!!