Hi,

I upgraded our app simply by replacing the jars of the 1.0.9 version against the new ones (configuration changes have not been necessary). Almost everything of the application works fine but:

When a form is submitted, all methods which are registered as valueChangeListener are called, even if the concerning UIInput has no value or the value has not been changed.

Since we have many valueChangeListeners on some pages and perform some complex stuff in them, the business logic does not work any longer.

Thanks fpr help,

Daniel