The issue is still open ... so the patch was not applied yet.
By the way, the tree2 is corruped by patch MYFACES-564: command components for a node do not work anymore.

I already commented the issue but no response so far. Vote for MYFACES-568 and MYFACES-564  maybe this speeds up a bit.

Regards,
Mathias Werlitz